Wednesday, November 30, 2011

God leaks Physics questions? He does?

I happened to drive into school from the district education office in Sentul almost immediately after the Physics SPM Paper 2 2011 ended. I waved at my students streaming of the school gate and met some girls lingering at the car porch!

Boy,  they were excited! They told me with glee - "Teacher - Resonance came out! We all can remember so well teacher did the experiment at the assembly !" Then Sabrinah and Kayathry said - "Yes teacher - we did the peer teaching lesson for resonance and it came out! Yeah!!"



The girls had done this very funny lesson on resonance where
everybody in the class laughed after they saw the video of the
opera singer breaking the glass by her soprano voice.


I enjoyed getting very feminine slides from Sabrinah and Kayathry.
After all this is CONVENT Sentul! Feminine slides
are simply so refreshing after all the co-ed schools
and the co-ed slides

So I asked the girls whether they remember when they did the resonance peer teach project. They said - "In March." I said " Wow, God has been loving you gals and leaking the SPM question to you since March and you didn't know and weren't even conscious He was loving you by making you do the very project that would come out in SPM !"

Then I recieved lovely emails from the girls who had left earlier and who didn;t get to talk to me after the paper.


It was for the resonance lesson I borrowed the guitar from SMK Seksyen 5 Lab! It was well worth asking my ex- lab assistant to send the guitar all the way to SMK Convent Sentul! And I did the resonance expeiment at assembly and spoke my Principal's motivation speech from it on teamwork and one frequency and one spirit. No wonder the girls remember the lesson so well!



The actual SPM question and my girls loved it!

Then in Paper 3, another question was " leaked" by God right from my first lesson with 5 Anggerik. Read the email and see if you understand why Dorothea was so happy!


So - you see God does leak exam questions even with us being aware of it at all and He leaks it way beforehand - right from my first lesson and first experiment with my students. I feel so good knowing this , that right from the very start God's presence and love  was in our classroom leading us to vital truths in Physics and in life without us having a clue. Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment